Photo by Rick Kidd Photography
Wood Stone was excited to have the opportunity to present and demo a number of products with a Mediterranean Cooking theme (ancient and modern) March 15th and 16th at KOR Food Innovation. The event was hosted by John Csukor and was attended by food service consultants, chefs, multi unit operators and equipment dealers.
Wood Stone and members from KOR Food Innovation were cooking on several pieces of our equipment; Mt. Adams 5′ stone hearth oven, 4 zone Countertop Plancha and the Josper by Wood Stone Charcoal Broiler Oven.
Stone Hearth Oven Menu
- Shrimp Bisque pizza
- Prosciutto and Basil wrapped shrimp
- Oven roasted rack of lamb
- Flat bread in Ghee with Skordailia
- Charred Tomato on sourdough
- Grain cake with Goat cheese
- Escalivade-Catalonian Grilled Eggplant, roasted red bell pepper
- Mussels&Clams in EVO Nectar blend
- New York strip
Interested in attending or hosting an event like this? Contact us today at Wood Stone. 800.988.8074.