Want to join a GREAT team? Wood Stone is currently seeking an
Assistant Controller. HIRED
Wood Stone is looking for a qualified individual to join our accounting team. A degree in accounting or related field required. CPA and/or public accounting experience is a plus.
- Prior accounting experience a must (minimum 2-3 years)
- Highly detailed but also comfortable with “materiality”
- Strong knowledge in excel, financial database systems, reports, queries, etc.
- Good knowledge of GAAP, internal controls, & accounting practices
- Ability to communication effectively, verbally and written
- Good R&I – resourcefulness & initiative
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills – willing to help when/where needed!
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Always looking to simplify
Duties would include:
- Closing of financial records and reporting/review thereof
- Quarterly/annual consolidations
- Periodic balance sheet reconciliations
- Cost accounting and variance analysis
- Monitor and maintain the integrity of accounting data
- Ensure effectiveness of internal controls
- Financial, informational and strategic support for all areas of the company
- Assist with external financial audit and variance tax audits
Wood Stone’s Cultural Philosophy:
Our Purpose: Our primary purpose is to create a place of work that is safe and fun, and that feels that way to the people who share their days and their lives with us; with the belief that if we do these things well, success will follow.
Our Core Values:
- We are a team.
- We help each other.
- We empower and respect individuals.
- We practice openness and honesty at all times.
- Full time position
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with company match
- Smart Trips incentives
Interested? e-mail us your resume.